Intelligent devices are becoming an integral part of daily life. From medical equipment to wearable tech, the connectivity capabilities of such devices shift the value from the hardware to the software that controls it.
At the same time, connectivity capabilities make the software intellectual property of hardware more vulnerable to security threats. Therefore, it is crucial that developers protect and secure their software.
Embedded Software Monetization Solutions provide device and equipment manufacturers all the tools they need to effectively protect their products from tampering and reverse engineering while also opening up an entirely new world of packaging and opportunities to maximize profitability.
- Protecting against IP theft, tampering, and reverse-engineering
- Preventing unauthorized use and distribution
- Preserving product and brand integrity
- Enabling feature-level device packaging and control
- Providing the ability to sell product features instead of pure hardware
- Making the product adaptations quick & easy
- Reducing the number of hardware SKUs in inventory
- Easy upgrades & upsells of features and functionality in the field
- Adding usage-based business models such as ‘Pay per Use’
- Raising the customer experience